Features & Benefits
- ADSL VPN firewall router rental
- Shaped, unshaped and local bandwidth options available
- Usage statistics provided
- Maintenance and support
- 24/7 remote VPN/firewall management
- A fully outsourced solution means that your VPN is managed by Vox Datapro's highly trained and experienced network engineers, so you don't need to employ specialist IT staff
- Provides flexibility, since all Vox Datapro VPN solutions are fully scalable to expand as your business grows
- All Vox Datapro ADSL VPNs can be fully integrated into larger Vox Datapro MPLS environments
- State-of-the-art security provides protection against threats such as Denial of Service attacks
- Seamless integration of additional value-added IP services including intranets, extranets, multimedia, voice and network commerce
- Router and firewall rental minimises your investment spend in rapidly changing technologies, while freeing up capital to invest in your core business activities.
Telkom does not apply port shaping restrictions, so this solution is shared with fewer people, enabling faster download times.
Telkom shapes the ports to throttle downloads, peer-to-peer traffic and other bandwidth-intensive applications which enables them to share the solution with more users.
Bronze (Local only traffic)
This solution excludes expensive international bandwidth. There are no port shaping restrictions, enabling faster download times. This solution is also shared with fewer people, ensuring faster browsing. Provides a more cost-effective solution for SMEs requiring little international bandwidth.
Additional Service Options
- Add web proxy to your ADSL VPN
- Router and firewall insurance
- Redundant links